Saturday, February 2, 2013

Steampunk Iron Man Cake

Okay, this cake was EPIC!  My sister LOVES Iron Man (well, anything Robert Downey Jr.) and loves Steampunk.  Yes,  I had to google Steampunk.  Pretty cool stuff!  It was so fun to make and made my sister beyond happy!  And that's what it's about for me!  Happy clients!
 The mask, with lit up eyes
 Gears and wheel

 YES, it GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!  You can't tell in the pictures, but the little battery operated tea light candles I put inside the mask and arch reactor actually flickered.  It was a VERY cool effect! 
 Arch reactor
 Little 'I' 'hammered' into the 'steel'
 Steam punk clock
 Gears and more gears
 Glow in dark mask
And the back of the cake.
It really was something to behold.  It was a joy making it every step of the way!!!  Happy birthday, Becca!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are amazing! I love this cake. You really should start a cake shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information. cupcakes montgomery al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can we share this design on our Facebook page?
    It's fantastic, I personally love a bit of steampunk and my son loves ironman... this cake is a win win!!!
    Simon Allen
    www.occasionmaker.com

    ReplyDelete